Friday, May 22, 2015

Weekly Line Up - 5/22-5/228



The last week of school, the last week of daycare and the last week of sunday school is upon us and I'm hoping for a fun summer with the kiddos! I have a few birthdays this week as well, so it is going to be a busy baking week for sure! Hopefully the kids cooperate so I can get it all accomplished... Busy week but full of exciting events!!

Friday - Corn Dogs for the kiddos, mommy and daddy are going out! :)
Saturday - *Slow Cooker BBQ Ranch Meatloaf/*Sweet Corn Cake
Sunday - *Crockpot Garlic Parmesan Mashed Potatos (my mom's birthday lunch)/*Grilled Peanut Butter Honey Banana Waffles
Monday - *Carmalized Onion Cornbread Dressing/TMNT Cake (my son's birthday cake) with *Homemade Yellow Cake and White Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
Tuesday - *Cornbread Waffles
Wednesday - Brats (the hub's birthday choice)
Thursday - Meatball Pops

Extras: *Strawberry Rhubarb Scones, *Honey Rhubarb Muffins, *Chocolate Chip Cheesecake (my niece's birthday pick), *Apple Fritter Bread

* = new recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment