Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Neiman Marcus Dip



Not sure about the name of this dip, but it was certainly flavorful... How can you go wrong with any kind of dip that is going to include bacon in it?? You can't! This didn't make a huge amount, but with all the other goodies that I had set out for my bunco group, I was glad that I didn't have any left at the end of the night. I set out an assortment of crackers to snack on with this dip and it tasted fantastic!


Neiman Marcus Dip
(Recipe found on pinterest via food.com)

1/4 cup sliced almonds (I subbed in pecans since I had them on hand)
4 slices bacon, cooked,crumbled and cooled
1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
1 green onion, sliced thinly
1/2 cup mayonnaise

Preheat the oven to 350. Spread almonds or pecans on a cookie sheet and toast for 10 minutes. Let cool. Combine all ingredients until well mixed. Serve with crackers or apple slices.

No comments:

Post a Comment