Friday, April 4, 2014

Weekly Line Up - 4/4-4/10



April is a CRAZY month for our family with birthdays, so pretty much every weekend ends up with some kind of celebration... Lots of fun, but not so great on the diet! :) Spring is finally in the air and even though we got a few inches of snow this week I'm keeping my eyes forward and on the forecast of 40's next week - eventually we will have spring REALLY here and we will be able to be outside all the time! I had to switch some things up last week with my menu, so some of my meals are hold overs from last week. I'm also feeling a little like doing some baking this week - so there's a few things on the list this week that I can't wait to try!

Friday - *Slow Cooker Sausage, Sweet Potato and Black Bean Chili
Saturday - Pizza Ranch (birthday party)/Firemen's Pancake Supper
Sunday - Brunch (nephew's 1st communion)/Tacos and refried beans
Monday - Easy Linguine Casserole
Tuesday - *Parmesan Baked Pork Chops
Wednesday - *Spinach Artichoke Rigatoni
Thursday - *Crockpot Sausage Stuffed Shells

Extras: *Honey Cinnamon Roasted Chickpeas, *Breakfast Bites, *Cranberry and Chocolate Chip Scones

* = new recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment