Friday, April 11, 2014

Weekly Line Up - 4/11-4/17



Party night tonight! I'm attempting a Wii Remote Cake for my son and his friends... hopefully it turns out! :) Then we are off to go roller skating at the local roller rink. I'm hoping that my 3rd grader isn't the only one that has ever skated before or it might be a long night... A few old favorites on the menu this week along with a few new recipes. I made a bunch of refrigerator oatmeal last week and the kids LOVED it! So, I need to make a few more batches this week, maybe try a few new flavors along with some that they really enjoyed. Don't worry, recipes will be coming soon!

Friday - *Wii Remote Cake using vanilla cream cheese frosting/personal pizzas for supper!
Saturday - omelots
Sunday - birthday supper out with dad
Monday - *Crockpot Pear, Apple and Pork
Tuesday - Mexican Ranch Burgers
Wednesday - *Southwest Chicken Wraps
Thursday - Chili Rubbed Pork Chops

Extras: *Refrigerator Oatmeal - blueberry banana, apple cinnamon, banana cocoa and chunky monkey

* = new recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment