Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Simply Sinful Dip



This recipe that I found on pinterest was called Simply Sinful and oh it was... It was so tasty and yummy, warm or cold! This was my contribution to the super bowl party that we went to and there wasn't a bit left to bring home. I guess the score of the game made us all huddle around the food a little more then usual! :) I served mine in the bread, with a couple kinds of crackers on the side to go with it. I also doubled the recipe and it still all fit in the bread bowl that I made. It went fast, so I would definitely recommend doubling it!


Simply Sinful Dip
(recipe found on pinterest via anniebakes.net)

1 (8 ounces) sour cream
4 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1/3 cup ham, diced
1 green onion, chopped
1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
Hot sauce, to taste
Salt and pepper, to taste
french bread

Preheat oven to 350. In a medium mixing bowl, combine all ingredients, except french bread; stir until well blended. Cut a thin slice from the top of the bread, then scoop out the rest of the inner bread, leaving about 1/2 inch of bread around the inside of the bowl. Fill the bread loaf with the dip. Wrap with foil, set on a baking sheet and bake for about 1 hour. Serve with the reserved bread from the middle, crackers, chips, fritos or on cocktail rye.

No comments:

Post a Comment