Saturday, February 26, 2011

Weekly Line Up - 2/26-3/4

Another busy week this week - can't believe that the days are just flying by!! Last week got a little crazy and a lot of my menu for last week got pushed into this week... Less planning and grocery shopping for this week I guess! :)

Friday - Baked Potatoes with Potato Bar Chili
Saturday - *Spinach-Cheese Manicotti
Sunday - *Cookie Dough Waffles with bacon
Monday - *Chicken Fajita Chowder
Tuesday - Venison Ring Bologna with Mac and Cheese
Wednesday - Roast and Potatoes in the crockpot
Thursday - Lasagna Roll-ups
Friday - *Sweet and Sour Pork Chops

My little brother's birthday is also this week, so something sweet might have to go on the menu... I will have to sit down and think about what I want to make for him! :)

* New Recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment