Saturday, February 19, 2011

Weekly Line Up - 2/19-2/25

Wahoo! Four day weekend for us... Family vacation here we come! Hope you all have a wonderful week. This past week I said that we had wrestling last night, but I got my dates mixed around. This meant instead of concession stand supper, I had to whip something together. Good thing I had Friday off and made it to the store, otherwise the hubs would have been doing some quick stop shopping! :) So, the meal plan this week has an extra day thrown in... Yay!

Friday - *Nutty Chicken Stir Fry
Saturday - Baked Potatoes with chili
Sunday - Water Park Vacation!
Monday - Grilled Cheese and Spaghettios
Tuesday - ECFE (Pizza Night)
Wednesday - Taco Night
Thursday - *Spinach and Cheese Manicotti
Friday - *Chicken Fajita Chowder

* New Recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment