Saturday, February 12, 2011

Weekly Line Up - 2/12-2/18

Busy week this week! Big birthday party on Sunday... my daughter is celebrating turning 2, my nephew is celebrating turning 3 and my niece is getting thrown in there with her birthday as well! So, for a triple birthday party all at one shot, we are going to have a hoopla of a party! Seems like just yeaterday my baby girl was turning 1! Where does the time go?




Valentine's Day is on Monday and with wrestling practice that same night, not much romance will be hitting our house! :) But, I am whipping up some fun treats for Brody and Beau's teachers and for the daycare kids so keep your eye out for those!

Saturday - *Chicken Swiss Bundles
Sunday - Party Day! My contribuition to brunch is *Double Chocolate Cake with Hot Fudge, To Die For Blueberry Muffins, *Lemon Poppyseed Muffins, *Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins and *Rhubarb Oatmeal Muffins
Monday - Pizza by the Yard
Tuesday - Pizza at ECFE
Wednesday - Taco Night
Thursday - *Meaty Manicotti
Friday - Concession Stand Supper! (Wrestling meet...)

Extras - Motoring Munchies for the daycare kids

* New Recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment