Sunday, February 13, 2011

Russian Tea

Here is a drink mix that my sister in law introduced to me and boy is it yummy for a cold winter's night or when your throat feels like it is on fire and you need something to soothe it! I decided to make up a batch for my sons' teachers for Valentine's day and wanted to share the recipe with you. It is oh so good and keeps for a long time... In fact, I have a little extra of the mix and might have to go and have me a cup right now! :)

Russian Tea
(recipe refound at www.anniebakes.net)

1 jar (18 ounces) Tang sugar free
1/2 cup instant iced tea
1 1/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon cloves
1 package lemonade mix (unsweetened)

Mix all the ingredients together and put into a air tight jar. To make the drink, mix 3 teaspoons to 1 cup hot water.

No comments:

Post a Comment