Friday, February 18, 2011

Motoring Munchies

Like I said earlier, I am always looking for something fun to give the daycare kids for the holidays that come along and as I was searching through my recipes I came across this one that I have tried before for my own family. It is super easy to throw together, makes a yummy and somewhat healthy snack and is something that I know the kids will love munching on! Make sure you have a big pot to mix it in, it sure makes a lot!!

Motoring Munchies
(recipe found in Taste of Home)
1 package (18 ounces) granola without raisins
1 can (17 ounces) mixed nuts
1 package (15 ounces) raisins
1 package (14 ounces) milk chocolate m&m's
1 package (14 ounces) peanut m&m's
1 pacakge (12 1/4 ounces) honey nut cherrieos
1 package (8.9 ounces) cheerios

In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in a covered container or large resealable plastic bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment